More pears? What's up with all these pears?

Yes, more art pears.  Teabag art pears, that is.  When you cover any white paper with teabags you get a delicious sepia toned coloring.  So much of my work lately features a black background and the sepia tone pops right off the page.  
The top pear has a circle design that was transferred on via gel medium.  The smaller circle is just sketched with a fine lined marker.  The large circle around the pears is cut from craft plastic grid and painted.  The lace is fussy cut from old lace curtains.

Join my teabag art workshop in Virginia Beach.  I have lots of cool teabag art ideas:



Comments

  1. I think the black makes a lovely background and I've been enjoying your pears!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.