Teabag Sketching for Art and Soul

The background for this page was made by painting watercolor paper with a layer of black India Ink.  Then I used White Linen spray over a stencil.  The effect was shadowy and grungy and yummy.  The strip down the left is black card stock that I stamped with white.  This is a stamp I made out of craft foam pieces left over from a die cut.  You are guaranteed to get a personal, one of a kind design that way.  
Don't forget to sign up for Art and Soul soon.  I have been having fun preparing for my classes.  For my Iris Photo Folding and Tea Bag Art Journal, I have been constructing the journals that you will be playing with.  I just made a stash of hand dyed soft ribbon to adorn the journals:
Sign up here:






Comments

  1. I love the splash of blue - shadowy and grungy, but with a flair. I hope your class goes well and everyone is as inspired by you as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.