Good Earth tea bag art

Hello again.  I'm still playing with tea bags, and drinking lots of sun tea.  (I like that phrase sun tea.  It's earthy and organic.)  In this art journal page, I have created a grid of tea bag squares and placed a die cut heart on top of each.  In the center I used the negative heart shape on the tea tab.  Very easy page to make because art needn't be difficult, right?  
All the tea bag art I do is on 6" x 6" of watercolor paper.  That's the size of the art journal class I am teaching at Art & Soul in 2016.  Join me in a laid-back, artsy atmosphere where we can create together.






Comments

  1. It is simply beautiful, Anni. There is such richness of color and texture that come through on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I really like the texture and the monochromatic colors...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.