Nocturnes ~ Tea Bag Art

Art and Soul registration is open for classes in Minneapolis, 2016.  As mentioned, I will be teaching a class that features tea bags as part of our compositions inside an art journal. 
This is another of my tea bag art journal pages.  This time I left the tea bag partially intact and slid a tag inside.  
Detail
 The design under the tea bag is from a new stamp set I got, designed by Finnabair for Prima.  I like her edgy style.  The grungy background is molding paste applied with a palette knife than layered with paint.
I got mine from Frantic Stamper


Comments

  1. That stamp does add a bit of edge to the look. I super like the tag you've slipped into your tea bag. So artful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.