Art & Soul 2016

A new chapter is beginning for me.  
  I am happy to report I will be TEACHING at Art & Soul, Minneapolis in 2016.  
One of the classes I am teaching is Iris Photo Folding; Tea Bag Art Journal.  The image above and left are the 'photo folding' part that will make up the cover. 

The inside pages will comprise of Tea bag art that may be interpreted any way the artist wants.  Feel free to use any media you are comfortable with: watercolor, sketching, rubber stamping, text, etc.  No rules here. Plain or busy, abstract or figural - anything goes.


Let's Play
I have reposted this because I added one of my Teabag art pieces to A Colorful Journey .
Upcycle a throw-away object is the theme.


Comments

  1. Oh my, I can totally see you as an inspiring teacher! This is fabulous, something you are good at and will enjoy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Andie. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.