Soft Neutrals

Neutrals are pleasing to the eye, aren't they?  Like fresh linen or sepia toned photos.  My walls at home are painted a neutral 'coffee w/cream' color that lets my shab/chic surroundings shine.

I like the texture that is achieved when layering neutrals.  I used a rolled rose that I made from french script that has just the slightest tinge of pink.  Hard for me to depart completely  ; )  I might suffer from too-plain-itis.  Anyway, this card was made for The Shabby Tea Room, and for all the texture, Flourishes.


Challenges:
    The Shabby Tea Room
    Flourishes
    Simon Says Stamp (Ribbon, free, blooms)





















Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love the shabby chic look! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! your colors are so fantastic! I just love every detail!

    Thank you for joining in Flourishes Noontime Challenges!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni, your textured card is gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing along with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the neutral shades with this antique feel. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the softness of it and all the great details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a soft and shabby beauty of a card! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.