So Grateful


The very first thing I made for this card was the French flower bucket of peonies.  The inspiration photo for Inspired By Stamping definitely did that - inspired me to stamp this image that I've owned for so long.  I highlighted it with colored pencils then stamped 1/2 of a design to the front.
I made the peonies the day before I even saw this challenge.  They are made from the smallest Tattered Flowers die and white crepe paper that I dyed pink.
Inspired By Stamping

















Challenges:



Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 19, 2012

    Very beautiful! I love all your gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. :) Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Beautiful design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about this! I am enjoying looking over every detail you included, those peonies being my absolute fave. Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card.
    Thank you for sweet comment in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.