Inspired by Jeanne d'Arc Living

I just received my first issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine and it is everything I hoped it would be.  Wonderful photography and a feeling of life in Sweden. One article was about hanging linens outside instead of using the drier.  I'm happy to say that I have already been doing this for more than 30 years.

They have an enchanting article about butterflies in which it states that it is believed that two human beings come back as butterflies together if they've died of a broken heart ~ ala Romeo and his Juliet.  Isn't that sweet?  I will think of this evermore when I see two butterflies flitting around together. 

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love your stamped image in what looks like sepia tones. She's lovely. I also like the flowers that you have at the bottom. The larger sepia toned one really coordinates with your beautifully stamped image. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.