Walnut Ink Workshop

I am offering a Walnut Ink making class in Virginia Beach 2018.  
Walnut ink is pure gold to an artist.  I have used it with a dip pen for writing and drawing, and brushed a background wash on water color paper.  It can be diluted or used full strength, and has a long shelf life in a tightly closed jar. 

While our ink is brewing, we will be making a wee book by casting a plaster book cover.  It will contain circle pages that are origami-folded.  Upon opening the book, the pages pop out large enough for a bit of journaling.  
Interested?  Click here:  Art & Soul on the beach
 
Check back for more info in the near future.






Comments

  1. Brewing walnut ink, fun! The journal is also beautiful, too! Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.