More Rust Journal Ideas

I worked up another cover idea for our Rust and the ArtBound Book.  All our covers will start out manila-folder color.  What we do with them is the art part.

The child is a stamp that I made with thin hobby foam.  This is super easy to do.  Find an image online or a magazine that resonates with you. Cut the image out and trace onto foam.  Cut the shape out of the foam, tweaking it if you want to - I lengthened the pole that way.  Then adhere it onto foam-core board and it's ready.  I remember this image was of a child playing on the beach.  He was wearing a long t shirt.  I think it's cool that he is a mysterious child now.  Mystery in art provokes wonder and interest.

Please join us for this workshop in Virginia Beach.  There are still openings.  Find out more here:

Rust and the ArtBound Book

Feel free to email me anytime at Handgathered@hotmail.com




Comments