Bottles and Berries

There is still room in my Embedded Bottles class.  Join us for a pleasant morning of creating something a bit different!
In my sample above, the outside has a shabby chic-y look to it.  In contrast, the niche is the focal point.  A bit of fabric is attached in the niche background.  I have attached a trio of 'berries' that I wired up around the largest bottle.  The red wax is from those little cheeses you buy.  It is malleable and easy to wrap around anything.  More on that craziness here:  Cheese wax 

More info on this workshop here:
Embedded Bottles



















Comments

  1. You and the cheese wax, Anni! I love how you recycle into your work. It is an encouragement to us all. Plus, if you didn't say so, I'd never know it was recycled. Another fantastic sample.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.