Embedded bottles

Join us for this half day workshop.  We will decorate not just the outside, but the background of the niche.  Here I have used papers from Gelli Plate play that I keep in a folder for just such reasons.  This one reminded me of raku pottery.  If you have papers in your stash, grab a few for this class.
The background I have used here is a rubbing I did with an embossing folder and oil pastels.  I've got it down to the perfect weight of black paper to get a nice impression.  I will pack these accoutrements for this class to try.
 
Read more about it here:
 


















Comments

  1. Wow - that background is outstanding - the richness of the color! Again, it looks like a fantastic class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.