Embedded Bottles

The third workshop I will be teaching in Virginia Beach is Embedded Bottles Wall Hanging.  This is a 3 hour morning class.  Our goal is to alter these wee bottles with wax, beads, thread, ribbon, crackle and whatever we can come up with.  The clear bottles will contain tokens of our choosing.  My sample contains wool remnants and vintage text.  They can be personal or just visually pleasing.  

The third wooden bottle will be crackle finished on the outside and filled with a written personal wish, secret, promise, memory or poem.  That part is up to you.  Whatever is inside will be sealed and kept secret.

I will have more samples and ideas soon.  Read more about this class here:















Comments

  1. Such an enchanting idea - secret messages tucked inside a beautiful creation. I'll hope the class goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.