Rust and Lace

 More wire shape ideas to rust.  The finished rusted coffee filter below highlights two of the rusty elements above.
The lacy rust on the left is done with metal from a roll that I found in a floral department of a craft store.  I crossed my fingers and hoped it rusted.  It did, and the results are beautiful.  The filter was folded over the design and both sides transferred.  Love that.  
I have A LOT of this metal to share and another lacy pattern that will be available in class.

Check out the details here:



















Comments

  1. You're right, that metal mesh turned out fantastic! It really sounds like a wonderful class and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.