Art and Soul; Join the Quest

In my workshop Quest 52, we will creating 4 cards at a time.  We will be working in a playing card sized format with a common theme in all 4 cards.  The common theme in the above samples are that all are bisected horizontally, among other likenessess too.  See?  Not rocket science; just fun.  Your themes may differ from everyone else, or I can prescribe a theme, 4 cards at a time. 
Check in at this blog and see what other themes and ideas I've come up with.

I am always looking for new items and techniques to use in my art.  In the upper left card, I used parchment baking paper that has been browned in my oven.  This idea struck me at Christmas time, when pie crusts that I baked came out with the paper in that lovely patina of sepia tone!!  Not only that, but it's translucent.  You may be seeing more of that in my art...








Comments

  1. Your creativity and playfulness in using different media is one of your most inspiring aspects, Anni. I love each one of these, but also that you can "take apart" the design making it easy. Much success my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.