Virginia Beach Art and Soul Retreats

 

Virginia Beach workshops are scheduled for Sept. 26 - Oct. 1.

That's coming upon us quickly; you know how fast summer goes by.
I am slated to teach Iris Photo Folding Tea Bag Journal and Personal Elements Canvas.  For more information, click this link: 
I had so much fun teaching these workshops in Minneapolis in May, and can't wait to teach again.  My classes were pretty laid-back and friendly.  Lots of laughter and fun.  

Iris Photo Folding Art Journal
Personal Elements Canvas
 


Comments

  1. Oh Anni, the projects are beautiful and I'm so glad that others now get to be encouraged by your teaching. I will wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.