The world will soon be ready to receive your talents

I have been experimenting with doing rubbings, and on this background you see a plethora of different samplings I did.  I used several embossing folders, some plastic templates from Ten Seconds Studio, and stencils.  I used sketch pencils size H or HB.

When our son Jake graduated college, I made him a card with this profound phrase on it.  He graduated with an Engineering degree from Colorado University.  He is now 29 and a Senior Design Engineer for a company outside of Denver.  We are very proud.  

Anyway, feel free to use the phrase for any graduates you may have.  It's a good one.











Comments

  1. Oh Anni, the sentiment is perfect for a graduate. Congrats on your son's success, you played your part in preparing him for his life! The rubbings are so interesting and create interest that draws the eye. Lovely project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.