Small Things Close

This is another page in my art journal, Small Things Close, that utilizes the grid as a theme.
The only square that does not contain a tea bag addition is the top left one.  That circle was part of a 'clean up' paper towel that I looked at in a new way after it was dried up and on my work table.  It's those colors that prompted the rest of the page.

Besides the tea bags, item used on this page include cut up manila folder, stencils, old text, walnut ink, acrylic paints, rubber stamps.












Comments

  1. So lovely, Anni. I can totally see how you used the leftovers as inspiration. Way to see things beyond what is right in front of you. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.