Tea Bag Art

  In the class I am teaching for Art & Soul next May, we will be creating an art journal using tea bags.  I will post a few samples I have made recently, and introduce a few fun ways to add them to your art.
In the sample above, the empty used tea bag was opened up flat and adhered to a manila folder section for stability.  I used a die cut to create half of a wreath.
The background is a colorwash with large walnut ink circles.  I punched the holes on the left and as the circles fell on my table, I was smitten with the shades produced in the wash.  Well, as you can see I made more and they found a place front and center.
To find out more about my classes use this link:











 

Comments

  1. Wonderful project, Anni. I love how you tell us about your process. Hoping the class goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.