Combine to Create

February 1, 2014

I'm still here


Hello Blog world.  I was busy crocheting a throw for my son in Colorado for Christmas.  Alas, It didn't get done until after Christmas, so that means I felt like a slave to this project.  It turned out well and finally made it's way to CO.  Below is a pic of the afghan.
After it was done I crocheted a sampler of a throw for our home.  (much less stressful)  It consists of 10" squares of assorted designs in the off-white yarn left over from Jake's throw.
I've now picked up beading again.  We'll see where that takes me...
Bye for now.
Anni

2 comments:

Andie Miller said...

The blanket is beautiful! Your son must feel special. I can't hardly wait to see what else you've been up to.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous afghan :) I love the two colours you chose. I'm still working on one. But for Christmas I made blankets of fleece and tied them together.