I'm still here


Hello Blog world.  I was busy crocheting a throw for my son in Colorado for Christmas.  Alas, It didn't get done until after Christmas, so that means I felt like a slave to this project.  It turned out well and finally made it's way to CO.  Below is a pic of the afghan.
After it was done I crocheted a sampler of a throw for our home.  (much less stressful)  It consists of 10" squares of assorted designs in the off-white yarn left over from Jake's throw.
I've now picked up beading again.  We'll see where that takes me...
Bye for now.
Anni

Comments

  1. The blanket is beautiful! Your son must feel special. I can't hardly wait to see what else you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous afghan :) I love the two colours you chose. I'm still working on one. But for Christmas I made blankets of fleece and tied them together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.