Magenta City here




New Gellies, all magenta.  What's that about?  Just on a magenta kick, I guess.  You know I only post the ones I think are the best.  Well, this time, magenta won.



A bundle of folded Gelli pages waiting to be made into a book. 




Okay, magenta toned down with soft yellow paint.  The circles are a new stencil I made with a punch.  Same with the flower above.

The first one above is joining Carol's November Gelli Party at A Colorful Journey.

Speaking of making stencils, I made one of my beautiful 18 year old daughter from a recent photo.  I used Photoshop to alter it into a stencil, then cut it out on transparency.  When I get a print from it I will post it.





Comments

  1. Oooh, magenta... beautiful. I think I'll be grateful you went on your magenta kick. These are all so beautiful. Plus, I can hardly wait for the stencil of your daughter. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.