Prerogative

Warning: this post is a bit lengthy

 This is the cover of a book I called Prerogative.  It is made with encaustic on canvas that has been stretched over a cardboard book that I made.  The pages inside are not encaustic, but are a study of composition for me.  In other words, just playing around with making art!

The image of an elderly woman knitting is encased into a 3-D box I made from watercolor paper.

Seed pods.  This is an image from a magazine that I transferred to watercolor paper.

Forbidden.  See the word sweet down in the corner?  Everyone knows that 'forbidden fruit' is always sweetest.

In loco parentis.  

That's it.  Thanks for the visit.

















Comments

  1. So fabulous, Anni. This is truly a work of art and, as usual, I'm blown away by your creativity. Each page is so unique and different. This is the kind of post I come back to again just to see something new each time. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.