Give me roses

Here's my latest obsession.  Beading little bottles.  I just finished this one today and thought I'd share.  This one is 3.5 inches tall; just a wee shampoo bottle from a hotel.  I used a Spiral Square Stitch on the body and Peyote on the neck where I switched to tiny 15.0 size beads.
This bottle is a bit smaller in size, not quite 3 inches tall.  Its shape is square but I placed the design on the corner angle.  There is a different rose beaded on the back of this one.  See below.
This is an empty man's cologne bottle I found.  It is 2 3/4 inches high and 2 inches wide in front.  
 Here are all three together showing the back sides.  All three bottles are beaded on the bottom too, so they are permanently covered.    Any cross stitch pattern can be used to bead in Square Stitch.  That's all.

Hugs,  Anni






Comments

  1. All three are quite lovely, Anni! I especially like the one shaped like a milk bottle. I'm sure they add charm wherever you put them to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this before...wow...they are simply gorgeous! Love the designs, so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.