While Dragons Dream

New year, new challenges...I stumbled upon the Dragon's Dream blog challenge while doing a search and thought I'd give it a try.  What the heck, I says to myself.  I was cleaning out a cabinet and found this dark purple cardboard in a box.  I cut out a tag and white embossed this naked guy ; )  Then I glittered up a pair of wings and attached them..  I punched out that cool moon from patterned paper and cut a wavy ocean. (Yes, that's an ocean).  The challenge required the following:  A night sky, a moon, a physical stamp and a mythical creature on a tag.

Challenges:
    Dragon's Dream Blog








Comments

  1. You fid a great job on the challenge. Love your tag. Hope you will be playing at dragons dream tio next challenge too
    Thanks for sharing your fab tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and thanks for playing - please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great response to the challenge. How do you put all those elements together? Way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag, thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found us and found time to dream with us great tag! Thanks for playing at dragons dream TIO trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag, perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at TIO, and hope to see you again next time. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag he is perfect for this challenge. Welcome and thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha encantado lo que he visto.
    Te visito a partir de ahora y te invito a visitarme si te apetece.
    Un saludo.
    MONICA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag... so glad you found us... Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.