Funkie Junkie Tags 7,8 and 9

Day 7
The talented Linda at The Funkie Junkie  has made the most beautiful tags for The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas.  She uses Tim Holtz's products and tag ideas in her own style and makes a big statement.  This has been so fun and I think I'll have to join again next year.

In lieu of a cabin I have a cottage in the snow for Day 7.






Day 8


From Linda's card, I borrowed the Santa, poinsettia, side-ways sentiment, holly leaves, scallop at top, red element along the bottom and tinsel to hang the tag.  And the green background, although mine's a bit pastel as usual.

I would like to enter this tag into the Christmas
Challenge at Riddersholm Design




Day 9

Linda's lovely card is very primitive in style.  Mine is no where near.  However, what I borrowed was a sassy green bow, striped stars, red buttons and a swirl at the top.










Comments

  1. Sensational, Anni! I love the way you have taken inspiration from my tags and made them your own. They are all sensational, each one special in its own way. I'm so happy that you are having fun with this challenge. Can't wait to see the final 3!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first tag because of the cream colored snow scene (and the green!). All three are lovely though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.