A clucking good project. What the heck???

If this isn't the silliest thing I've ever done...  First of all, creating a chicken in the first place, not to mention fussy-cuttin' this little girl (from a stamp) and placing her on top of said chicken?  No, I haven't lost my mind.
The chicken template is from Cardmakingparadise.com (Visit them by pressing HERE.)  They have offered up 25 Pounds (UK currency) to a member that comes up with the best chicken project.  It was all in fun, although I still found myself playing with it after an hour or so.  If my Hubby came home and saw this, he'd wonder what I do all day.  Best not to show him this one :)









Comments

  1. Thanks for joining my blog Giveaway :)
    GOOD LUCK!
    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and uniquely clucky interpretation. The girl is adorable peaking over the top of that chicken. Nice job. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Anni thanks for the lovely comment and I'm now your follower too! I love your funky chicken its so cool
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the chicken
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is adorable- I LOVE chickens so this most definitely appealed to me! Great work!

    Thanks so much for sharing my giveaway :)~ take care!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Are those real feathers I see? How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anni, Thank you for joining Dream Laine. I have come to have a look at your blog as invited and think that your work is fabulous. I love your soft vintage style projects. I am your new follower and hope to see lots of lovely cards in my Reading List.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.