Card Design Challenges

Moxie Fab World.com has the best idea for challenges based on the 164 page special issue at Paper Crafts called Card Design Handbook.  With these challenges we can learn some fundamental professional design tips. So far the challenges are 'focal point', 'movement', 'repetition',' asymmetry' and '3-2-1' (or gallon, quart, pint amounts of colors; neutrals are not counted).  Stay tuned for more as time goes on.

So I am trying my hand at some.  The card above might fall into more than one category.  I am entering it into the Gallon, Quart, Pint concept with Green, pink and violet and Asymmetrical.
 Do go to Moxie Fab World.com and check this interesting concept out by linking with the name below.

Challenges:
    Moxie Fab World





Comments

  1. I'm thinking of trying my hand at the Moxie Fab challenges, but you've intimidated me with this lovely creation! What a beautiful card. I will turn my intimidation into motivation and get crafting. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anni! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anni! Thanks also for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.