June 12, 2012

Faded and soft

I used my new stamp that I won in a challenge at Sweet Stamps!   I also used a new die cut from Marianne's, the olive leaves.  I just love them.  They enhance my ribbon roses beautifully, if I do say so.  The tiny pink rosette is an experiment to see how small I can make my ribbon roses.  I skewered it with the pin   /:    and stuck it thru some tulle that I dyed blue.
Shabby Tea Room Inspiration
Challenges:
   The Shabby Tea Room
   Simon Says
   Great Impressions (olive leaves and nestabilities label)
   Creative Belli - sentiment
   Addicted to Stamps - one or more pins 
  

             

5 comments:

  1. A lovely feminine card and such delicate colours and flowers...Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Annie, lovely colours and papers:)
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps pin challenge!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tearoom this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Pins challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to be in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges.
    - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate each and every comment.