Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I'd share some cards I made for female family members.  I crocheted sweet little hearts, adorned them with whatnot and pinned them onto the cards with heart pins that were removable.  The idea was they could pin them on as broaches.





I painted and embossed the hearts on the pins with white embossing powder, dipping it in the powder several times and reheating.  Then I slid and glued some crystal beads up under the hearts.  Viola!


I've been crocheting like crazy lately.  I upload some pics of that soon...

Comments

  1. Hi Anni , I'm Elaine , what a lovely card and I like the idea of the crochet brooches for your friends how sweet, and it looks so nice as an accent on the card . Just like you , I love lace and old lace especially.
    Well done
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Elaine. Thanks so much. Your words mean so much since I am a new blogger! Do you have a blog? I will look you up, K?

      A

      Delete

Post a Comment

So I don't feel like I'm blogging for only myself, I would love to read your comments.