Rugelach

Good Sunday to you.  35 degrees in the Midwest today, but sunny.  I wanted to share my attempts at baking Rugelach on this cold afternoon.  Mind we are not Jewish, but damn, these look always look so good at the grocery store.  Surmising, however, that the store stuff tastes like cardboard, I took it upon myself to do them up.  Here they are just out of the oven.  The two larger ones are chocolate and the smaller ones plain cinnamon, sugar and walnuts.  I am one of those that doesn't love chocolate.  I know, I know hard to believe.


                                        



                                       


They turned out okay.  I think my dough could have been a bit thinner.  Oh well, they tasted great.
                           L'chiam!






                                   

Comments